The renovated interior of ABAD Ethno-boutique was presented
The renovated interior of the ABAD Ethno-boutique operating within the Baku ASAN Service Centre 3 presented on November 16th.
The handicrafts of 334 ABAD members working in the field of decorative-applied folk art, one of the intrinsic features of Azerbaijani culture, were put up for sale in the boutique. The refurbished interior filled with hues of modernity and visitors welcomed with chic handicrafts.
The centre also presents porcelain and faience sets produced in ABAD ceramic centres, handicrafts made by the graduates of Masally ABAD carpet-weaving school, and Guba ABAD jewellery school.
It is worth noting that 5 ABAD Ethno-boutiques are functioning in the capital city Baku and 4 in the regions:
- ABAD Ethno-boutique Icheri Sheher branch;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique “Fairmont” branch;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique “Duty-Free” branch;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique “ASAN Service 3” the central branch;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique in Demirchi village;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique in Gabala;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique in Sheki;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique in Masally;
- ABAD Ethno-boutique in National Gymnastics Arena (Only during major international sports events).